Executive Administrative AssistantApply Business Unit United Technologies Research Center Req ID 53631BR Date posted 09/13/2017 City East Hartford State Connecticut
This position's main responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the Director, Additive Manufacturing Center of Excellence, including the following:
- Maintain Director’s calendar & coordinate meetings
- Support CoE Group Leaders with requests including: data management, presentation preparation, and tracking UTRC-wide initiatives and key metrics
- Maintain confidential records and other sensitive information appropriately
- Plan & arrange domestic and international travel
- Helping to receive and host customers
- Prepare requisitions for purchases, agreements, etc. using SAP
- Process expense reports in a timely & accurate manner
- Process invoices & payments
- Support special projects as required
-Other duties as assigned
Proof of US Citizenship is required for this position. Education AA/AS degree or other post high-school training preferred. 5 years of administrative experience required. United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Award-winning innovation starts here.
Discover why our breakthrough eco-friendly technologies are receiving industry recognition.More
85 years old – and still as curious as ever.
Find out more about our recent 85th anniversary, and how we’ve grown over the years.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar ProgramMore