Executive Administrative Assistant, Systems DepartmentApply Business Unit United Technologies Research Center Req ID 62581BR Date posted 03/09/2018 City East Hartford State Connecticut
This position's main responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the UTRC Director, Systems Department, including the following:
- Maintain Director calendar & maintain filing processes
- Manage incoming requests to the Director received via email and telephone
- Coordinate & schedule appointments & meetings, including securing appropriate facilities as required
- Maintain confidential records and other sensitive information appropriately
- Plan & arrange domestic and international travel
- Process expense reports in a timely & accurate manner
- Distribute mail and information requests and prepare documents
- Process invoices & payments
- Support special projects as required
- Attend designated meetings and take and publish minutes
- Provide Support and instructions to other administrative assistants in the Systems Department
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years applicable administrative support experience. The candidate must also be team oriented, have excellent communication skills, be detailed-oriented, maintain a high level of professionalism, have excellent organizational skills and be able to work independently and prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects. The candidate must have strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook). Experience performing basic data analysis and/or creating presentations is desirable.
This role requires a US Citizen.
AA/AS degree, Technical/Business School Certificate or Diploma, skilled trades apprenticeship, or other post high school training (two years duration
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Award-winning innovation starts here.
Discover why our breakthrough eco-friendly technologies are receiving industry recognition.More
85 years old – and still as curious as ever.
Find out more about our recent 85th anniversary, and how we’ve grown over the years.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar ProgramMore